Friday, June 1, 2007

Day One

June 1st always seems like a good time of year. While it may not be the official beginning of summer, I tend to think of it as the beginning of summer.

This year it is also the beginning of me working with the youth at Faith.

So it's the first day of my working at so far, so good. There are a couple of youth events already planned.

The first is a trip to Pelican Harbor, which is a water park in Bolingbrook on June 14.

The second is a trip to see the Kane County Cougars play on July 28.

More details can be found on the calendar, which can be accessed by clicking the button on the right side of the page.

I will also be in the office on Thursday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30. Feel free to stop by and hang out with me. It will be a time for us to get to know one another. This time is not limited to just youth, so you parents can come and get to know me as well. The plan is to have snacks, play games, hang out, listen to music or what ever grabs our attention.

There will be more posted here in the coming days about events, happenings and other things on this blog.

No comments: