Friday, June 1, 2007

What 's playing on your iPod?

I would really like to know, what is playing on your iPod? If you don't have an iPod (or similar mp3/cd player), what songs do you crank up every time they play on the radio?

If you were a radio DJ, what would you play?

Let's start a list and see what songs are most popular. They don't have to be Christian and you are not trying to impress me.

I have my iPod playing in the background as I am typing this and here are the last few songs that have played:

You're Beautiful by James Blunt
Clint Eastwood (edited original version) by Gorillaz
Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf
Crashed by DAUGHTRY

Quite an eclectic collection of songs, I will throw in some Beatles, Third Day, Jars of Clay and B.B. King to name a few others that I enjoy.

BTW, DAUGHTRY is the group fronted by Chris Daughtry who is, as I am told, of American Idol fame. Huh, interesting. Have any of you watched the show? I have to admit that I have not watched it.

So, leave a comment about what music you play a lot.

-Mike

1 comment:

Onya said...

Bon Jovi rules!!!