Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Must See T.V.

Way back in the day...in the 90's NBC started calling their Thursday night T.V. lineup "Must See T.V." it had a bunch of great shows on like The Cosby Show, A Different World, Cheers and Wings.

I know what your thinking: "Wow, Mike! You're old!"

You can say that if you want, I will just turn down my hearing aide and it won't bother me a bit.

So, if you were to set your "Must See T.V." lineup what shows would it include?

For me the shows that I love to watch are:

Friends - which is ironic because I never watched the show when it was on, and even made fun of it but now I watch it in reruns.

Stargate SG-1 - which is on the SCI-FI channel and is in it's last year of shows. It is based on the movie Stargate.

Stargate Atlantis - which is also on the SCI-FI channel and is a spin-off of Stargate SG-1.

So, leave a comment and let me know what shows you like to watch.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Come on Mike...How can you forget CSI!? They are the best!